See what people are saying about the practice exams
This exam bundle includes:
- Unlimited access to the practice exam. There’s no expiration and you can take the practice exams as many times as you want
- Study based on the time you have available. There are 3 practice exam formats (10 Question, 25 Question, and a Timed Mock Exam) which allow you to study no matter what your time constraints are
- 3 exams worth of questions. The practice exams randomly pulls from a CDS specific library of over 3 exams worth of questions
- It’s always different. Since questions are pulled randomly from a library of questions, the practice exams are always different
- Alignment with NCARB content categories. We’ve sorted all of our questions into the content areas NCARB has given the exams. At the end of each of your practice exams, you’ll be able to see your percentage for each of those categories. This will help you assess what content areas you’re best at and which ones could use a little work
- Access to the leaderboard. Friendly competition can drive us to do amazing things and can be a great motivator. When you create an account at checkout, you’ll be able to start logging points to try and make it to the leaderboards
- Achievements. We implemented an achievement and point system to reward you as you study for each exam. Your purchase gives you access to premium-only achievements
- Mobile-friendly. We know you’re busy. It can be hard to set aside time to study. That’s why the exams are mobile-friendly so you can take them with you wherever you go
- Satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase we’ll refund your money in full. Subject to the terms and conditions.
With the transition to ARE 5.0 going into full effect in 2018, this exam is one of the 3 essential exams to pass before then. Why? Whether you opt to or are forced to transition to ARE 5.0, the 3 exams translate to 4 of the 6 ARE 5.0 exams. That means there’s a unique window of opportunity to get licensed in only 5 exams. If you don’t pass the 3 exams before the transition, you’re going to be doing a little bit of backpedaling.